MEC&F Expert Engineers : TWO SEMI-TRUCKS, A CAR AND A PICKUP TRUCK WERE INVOLVED IN A CRASH IN I-35 IN EDMOND OKLAHOMA

Thursday, January 22, 2015

TWO SEMI-TRUCKS, A CAR AND A PICKUP TRUCK WERE INVOLVED IN A CRASH IN I-35 IN EDMOND OKLAHOMA



 TWO SEMI-TRUCKS, A CAR AND A PICKUP TRUCK WERE INVOLVED IN A CRASH IN I-35 IN EDMOND, OKLAHOMA






January 22, 2014

Update: 11:10 a.m. – Officials say I-35 near S.E. 15th St. is back open after the accident involving a semi-truck.

Read the original report below.

EDMOND, Okla. – A busy Oklahoma interstate has been shut down to one lane following a large accident.

Around 9 a.m. on Thursday, emergency crews were called to northbound I-35 and S.E. 15th St. on an accident involving two semi-trucks.

Initial reports indicate two semi-trucks, a car and a pickup truck were involved in the crash.
Northbound I-35 has been shut down to one lane in the area, causing a slowdown for other drivers.