(Photo: Provided/Noblesville Fire Department)
Noblesville home destroyed by natural gas explosion
Kaitlin L Lange , IndyStar
2:46 p.m. EDT October 23, 2016
A natural gas explosion Sunday afternoon left a Noblesville home structurally unsafe to enter.
Around noon, the Noblesville Fire Department responded to calls for a possible residential structure collapse in the 11900 block of Whispers Ridge Drive. Neighbors nearby heard a large explosion that shook their homes, according to a Noblesville Fire Department press release.
The home was under construction at the time of the explosion and no one was injured. The Noblesville Fire Department said the house is a total loss of an estimated $300,000.
All utilities were immediately shut off.