- ensure safe entry into the confined space,
- have an effective method to rescue the worker in the confined space in an emergency, and
- test the environment to determine if additional protective equipment, such as a respirator or oxygen tank, were required to work safely in the shaft.
- evaluate the worksite for possible permit-required confined spaces,
- ensure that the subcontractor meets all requirements to comply with a permit space program, and
- protect workers from the hazard of impalement by guarding all exposed reinforced steel ends that extend up to six feet above the work surface with protective covers.
D & D Construction Specialties, Inc.
Sun Valley, California 91352
Our other services include caissons, soldier piles, shoring systems, test pits/borings, foundations, grade beams, underpinnings/pads, all structural concrete, retaining walls, footings and slope repairs.
We have drill rigs, production rigs, hard rock rigs, low overhead rigs for hillside/limited access/flat reach rigs & hollow stems.
We have served California since 1993.