MEC&F Expert Engineers : INDIANA DRIVER IS INJURED WHEN HE SLAMED ON HIS BRAKES ON I-65 AND WAS REAR-ENDED BY A SEMI-TRUCK.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

INDIANA DRIVER IS INJURED WHEN HE SLAMED ON HIS BRAKES ON I-65 AND WAS REAR-ENDED BY A SEMI-TRUCK.


 INDIANA DRIVER IS INJURED WHEN HE SLAMMED ON HIS BRAKES ON I-65 AND WAS REAR-ENDED BY A SEMI-TRUCK.




January 19, 2015

LEBANON, INDIANA

Jesse Hart Jr., 53, Lebanon, suffered severe lacerations to his face and the side of his head in a 2:05 p.m. Monday crash on Interstate 65, south of Lebanon Monday.

Trooper Leonard Stepp, the investigation officer, said the cuts were “pretty bad.”
Hart was northbound on I-65, in the far right lane, when he suddenly slammed on his brakes, according to several witnesses.
“I talked to three witnesses who said the same thing,” Stepp said.
Hart’s 2001 GMC Jimmy was struck from behind by a 2003 International driven by Michal Janiak, 32, Chicago. “I don’t know what he saw,” Janiak said, but the truck driver had no time to avoid the crash.