Employee dies after being electrocuted, falling in accident at Arkansas business, police say
An employee at a Benton County business died after he was electrocuted on the job Wednesday, according to police.
Keith Brosch, who worked at Home Brands at 4560 E. U.S. 412 in Siloam Springs, died in a workplace accident, spokesman Lt. Derek Spicer said in a news release from the Siloam Springs Police Department.
Brosch's cause of death was accidental electrocution and an elevated fall, the release said.
Spicer said that fire officials and medical personnel at the Siloam Springs Regional Hospital tried to save Brosch but were ultimately unsuccessful.
The investigation is ongoing, though police do not believe a criminal act led to Brosch's death, the release stated.
Here is what Lesa Brosch, his wife, wrote in her Facebook pages:
I lost the love of my life due to a tragic accident at work yesterday. He was and is my everything. We have been married 26 years. We have three lovely children, Aaron, Ashley and Aubrey. They will carry his character traits that so many people loved in him.
The visitation is tomorrow at Backstream Pyette funeral home from 5 - 8. The funeral is Saturday at 10:00 at Liberty Baptist.
If you knew Keith, you know what a loss and void this is on our lives.
Siloam Springs man electrocuted on job at Home Brands
SILOAM SPRINGS, AR — A man died Wednesday after he was electrocuted at work and fell, police said. Keith Brosch was…
SILOAM SPRINGS — A man died Wednesday after he was electrocuted at work and fell, police said.
Keith Brosch was working at Home Brands, 4560 U.S. 412, according to a news release from the Siloam Springs Police Department.
Brosch’s cause of death was from an accidental electrocution and subsequent fall, according to police. An investigation into the death is ongoing, although police don’t suspect foul play.
Co-workers, members of the Siloam Springs Fire Department and Siloam Springs Regional Hospital attempted to save Brosch’s life, but were unsuccessful.
The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the Benton County coroner each declined to give additional information as the death is still under investigation.