MEC&F Expert Engineers : I-94 AT COLLEGE AVE. IN MILWAUKEE REOPENED AFTER FATAL CRASH BETWEEN AN 18-WHEELER SEMI-TRUCK AND A PICKUP TRUCK

Monday, January 5, 2015

I-94 AT COLLEGE AVE. IN MILWAUKEE REOPENED AFTER FATAL CRASH BETWEEN AN 18-WHEELER SEMI-TRUCK AND A PICKUP TRUCK



I-94 AT COLLEGE AVE. IN MILWAUKEE REOPENED AFTER FATAL CRASH BETWEEN AN 18-WHEELER SEMI-TRUCK AND A PICKUP TRUCK.






MILWAUKEE —All southbound lanes of I-94 are open after an overnight crash closed three lanes near College Avenue.
Officials said one man died at the scene after his vehicle collided with a semi truck just after 2 a.m.
Three right-hand southbound lanes of I-94 at College were blocked for nearly
Traffic is passing on the left, however the delays extend past Grange Avenue.
_______________
Milwaukee County –

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office says its been called to a crash involving a semi truck and pick-up truck on I-94 eastbound/US 41 southbound near College Avenue.
A Department of Transportation alert shows the crash happened just after 2 a.m. Monday. It's not immediately clear how the crash happened and authorities have not yet said which vehicle the victim was in. 
The two right lanes of I-94 eastbound at College Avenue opened before 8 a.m. after the scene was cleared.