Monday, April 10, 2017

Drunk driver Natasha Lynn Taylor killed passenger Myiah N. Andrews in a head-on collison in Durham, NC

The drunk driver Natasha Lynn Taylor.  She was probably drunk because nobody would fuck this face.

It happened Sunday evening

By Heather Waliga
Updated 22 mins ago
DURHAM, North Carolina (WTVD) -- An 18-year-old freshman at North Carolina Central University was killed in a head-on crash in Durham Sunday night that police say was caused by a drunk driver.

It happened around 9:30 p.m. in the 1100 block of East Geer Street, near Cheek Road.

The Durham Police Department said an eastbound vehicle driven by 25-year-old Natasha Lynn Taylor crossed the center line and hit another car driven by 18-year-old Quillon Rendleman of Charlotte.

A passenger in Rendleman's car, - Myiah Andrews of Greenville - died.

Myiah N. Andrews (image courtesy NCCU).  This nice pussy will not be nursing my cock.  What a shame.

NCCU said she was a pre-nursing major who graduated from South Central High School in Winterville last year.

"I would ask that you keep Ms. Andrews family, friends and classmates in your thoughts and prayers during their time of grief. The sudden passing of a promising young person who was just beginning her journey is indeed heartbreaking and causes us to lean on one another for strength as members of a unified Eagle family," said Interim Chancellor Johnson O. Akinleye.

Akinleye said counselors are available on campus for students and staff who need them.

Both drivers and two other passengers in Rendleman's car were taken to the hospital. One was still in the hospital Monday.

Taylor is charged with felony death by motor vehicle, driving while impaired, and failing to maintain lane control. She's was placed in the Durham County Jail under a $250,000 bond.

Natasha Lynn Taylor (image courtesy Durham Police Department).  Look at this face!  It is the typical face of druggie or drunk addict. Rings and tatoos and other body paint.

She showed little emotion when she went before a judge for a preliminary hearing Monday where her bond was lowered to $100,000, but her lawyer said the crash has taken a toll on his client.

"She's devastated by what happened and our sympathy goes out to the families involved and that's all I can tell you right now," said attorney Bill Breeze.