MEC&F Expert Engineers : MOTORIST KILLED IN I-275 COLLISION WITH SEMI-TRUCK IN ROMULUS, MICHIGAN

Sunday, December 28, 2014

MOTORIST KILLED IN I-275 COLLISION WITH SEMI-TRUCK IN ROMULUS, MICHIGAN



Motorist killed in I-275 collision with semi-truck in Romulus, Michigan

Published: Sunday, December 28, 2014

By Anne Runkle

The News-Herald

Romulus, Michigan police say a 53-year-old Ohio man died in a head-on collision with a semitruck Friday morning on I-275 near I-94.

The victim was driving southbound on I-275 in a 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood when he crossed the median and struck the semi truck going north on I-275, north of I-94.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene. Police have not determined a cause for the crash. Alcohol or drugs do not appear to be a factor.

The victim’s name was not released.

The driver of the semi truck was not injured.

Anyone who witnessed the accident is asked to call the Romulus police at 734-941-8400.