MEC&F Expert Engineers : I-90 CRASH INJURES TWO WHEN A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LEFT I-90, STRUCK A GUARDRAIL AND ROLLED ONTO ITS SIDE. THE DRIVER IS EXPECTED TO BE CITED FOR INATTENTION.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

I-90 CRASH INJURES TWO WHEN A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LEFT I-90, STRUCK A GUARDRAIL AND ROLLED ONTO ITS SIDE. THE DRIVER IS EXPECTED TO BE CITED FOR INATTENTION.



I-90 CRASH INJURES TWO WHEN A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LEFT I-90, STRUCK A GUARDRAIL AND ROLLED ONTO ITS SIDE.  THE DRIVER IS EXPECTED TO BE CITED FOR INATTENTION.

Posted on January 18, 2015

ELLENSBURG, Wash. — Two people were injured in a crash late Friday when a Jeep Grand Cherokee left Interstate 90, struck a guardrail and rolled onto its side. 

Driver George J. Kalman, 49, of Spokane, was in good condition at KVH Hospital in Ellensburg, while his passenger Michelle L. Villegas, 39, of Airway Heights was treated and released, according to a hospital supervisor.

The accident happened in the highway’s eastbound lanes about three miles west of Ellensburg about 5:20 p.m., according to a news release from the Washington State Patrol.
Kalman is expected to be cited for inattention, the State Patrol said.