MEC&F Expert Engineers : Suicidal pedestrian struck and killed by tractor-trailer on I-295 in N.J.

Monday, July 4, 2016

Suicidal pedestrian struck and killed by tractor-trailer on I-295 in N.J.







A pedestrian was struck and killed by a tractor trailer on I-295 in Burlington County, N.J. (WPVI)





Monday, July 04, 2016 06:22AM
MT. LAUREL, N.J. (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed by a tractor trailer on I-295 in Burlington County, N.J.

It happened at 4 a.m. Monday in the northbound lanes near Route 38 (exit 40) in Mt. Laurel.

There was no immediate word what the victim was doing on the highway when the incident happened.  He either was drunk or he wanted to die by truck.  RIP.  He will not do that again.

All northbound lanes of the I-295 were closed for about two hours as police investigated.